Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Walk, slow start, where I need to be

Hi Blogpeople,

I don't really know whether there's an official name for blog lookers. I know what the term "follower" means, but am asking about the term for those that check out blogs and go on to the next, without saying they have visited.. Does anyone out there know of a term? Please let me know.

Now on to what's happening today...Slow start after a long walk and short chat with one of my neighbors. She was gardening and decorating for Halloween. I admire this lady, who lives fully, despite the fact that she has pancreatic cancer. I was pleased I had the opportunity to speak with her and grateful she and I got a chance to enjoy this beautiful sunny day.

Today I'm thinking of all my blessings and saying Thank You too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan