Google+ Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Coin a new word? Blurker, Sounds Good

A friend who wants to remain anonymous saw my post from yesterday 10/27/09 that read:

I don't really know whether there's an official name for blog lookers. I know what the term "follower" means, but am asking about the term for those that check out blogs and go on to the next, without saying they have visited.. Does anyone out there know of a term? Please let me known.

His answer was- I think it's a "blurker," a combination of the words Blog and Lurker. Sounds good to me!

Yesterday I forgot to include a quote so here's two to catch up:
"If a man happens to find himself...he has a mansion which he can inhabit with dignity all the days of his life." James Mitchner

""Ever'thing there is but lovin' leaves rust on your soul." Langston Hughes

Signing off now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan