Sunday, October 25, 2009

Love of Nature, Human Being, What to do? Or Be?

This post was started on 10/24/05 in the evening. There’s little going on in my outside world-nowhere to go, no people to see. For a moment, I felt empty. Then I remembered that I’m not a human doing. I’m a human being. Can you relate? Although I was extremely productive in career endeavors this week, I did my part to contribute to my overall well-being, and was of service (I volunteer to help newbie’s learn the ropes in a group I attend), I had little time left over to kick back and relax.

As of tonight, I haven’t made any definite plans with anyone. Sigh. Sigh. How lucky can I get? I am free to spend time pampering myself, do nothing, peruse the newspaper, catch up on sleep, chat with friends, and be in nature or meet up with whomever, if and when I choose.

Now I'm continuing on Sunday morning, 10/25/09, thanks to the save now button (which I used to save my post as a draft on 10/24) and edit post button (to open the draft on 10/25 and add more).
.

Technology has made communication, business, and living easier in some respects and more isolating in others. Therefore, it’s up to me to reach out, if I feel the need for connection. Blogging was one method I had hoped would help me do that. I have posted ten times, with four of you who have corresponded with me. Great start, I think.
However, what I needed to do most to take care of myself was to communicate with an unlimited Source of comfort and renewal (Divine Being). I'm grateful that reaching out helped me come to peace and serenity.

The quote for today is: “Every now and again take a good look at something not made with hands-a mountain, a star, the turn of a stream. There will come to you wisdom and patience and solace and, above all, the assurance that you are not alone in the world.” Sidney Lovett

1 comment:

  1. Today is beautiful and a walk in the mountains added to the glitter of today!
    Love from in peace and health, nan

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan