Thursday, March 25, 2010

Improving My Blog, Need Input, Open for comments

Just read Deb Ng's post on http://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/ about 10-turnoffs-keeping-readers-from-my-blog. It made a lot of sense to me.


This is my first blog and I am a newbie-I am open to receive comments and information from you about ways to improve my blog, as long as you are respectful and constructive in your criticism or praise.

I provide at least one quote, each time I blog, because I do want to give the reader food for thought. When I post, my intention is the following:

I believe it's never too late to learn something new. For work (as a freelance writer) and pleasure (empowering and creative) I find I'm excited about learning as much as I can about on-line journal writing (my definition of blogging).

Now it's time for you out there...Please respond with your defintion of an "effective" blog or what attracts you to a particular blog you follow.


"Imagination is the eye of the soul." Joseph Joubert, French essayist, moralist

In Health & Peace, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan