Saturday, February 8, 2014

I Love Tea. What's Your Favorite Tea?

Early this morning, I began to imagine drinking a cup of tea, and chatting with with my sister-in-law Naomi. We are long distance communicators, because

Naomi lives on one side of the country and I live on the other. I'm grateful whenever we two are speaking on the phone and drinking a cup of tea together, it feels like we are sitting across from each other at the kitchen table.

My particular favorite teas are Yogi Green Tea Pure Green Decaf, homemade ginger tea (peel a piece of organic ginger, drop it into a cup of boiling water, and let seep for 10-15 minutes), Traditional Medicinals Organic Lemon Echinacea Throat Coat, and Yogi Berry DeTox. And here's a link to a blog I posted about green tea.

What flavor of tea do you enjoy? Please let me know at the email address here-obloggernewbie@gmail.com.

The quotation for today is: Make tea, not war. ~Monty Python

Have a delicious cup of tea and think of me.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered Yogi green tea as I searched for an organic green tea to make kombucha. So, glad I found it, and now you have given me an idea to add some orange zest to it, not a big fan of ginger. Ginger does have a lot of health benefits maybe I'll add some along with the orange. Thanks for sharing on Real Food Fridays, please join us again tonight at 7 central, loved seeing your smiling face. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan