Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day, Yellow Daisy, and Freedom 2013

I'm grateful I live in America and have the freedom to express my views without fear of reprisal.

I do not believe we should strike Syria now. I think we should wait for the UN report and other countries to band together before any U.S. military action commences. The congress and President need to get clear on what is and is not our responsibility. I don't want another Iraq, where there was action before we discovered the lack of hard facts about weapons of mass destruction. Also, I am disappointed President Obama did not offer Syrian Leaders a chance to repent and surrender chemical weapons as a last ditch effort to change the tide of events in Syria.



I basically believe that we should not sacrifice US lives to engage in another country's civil war, despite the possibility that chemical weapons may be involved.

What do you believe about the situation in Syria and what actions do you think should or shouldn't be taken? Please...after you finish reading, click on the white envelope below to express your views. Any and all respectful answers will be published 


"The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental or spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." John Stuart Mill
www.quotationspage.com/quote/25484.htmlThe only freedom which deserves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan