Thursday, February 10, 2011

Heart to Heart, Valentine

A Valentine's wish for you...May you open to the love, joy, and abundance of life which resides innate in your wonderful being. Then, spread that gift to whoever you meet with kindness, peace, and love to all.

I'm back at the keyboard, after a much needed break. I've had carpal tunnel symptoms and have been practicing being a "human-being" rather than a "human-doing." It has been a humbling experience, one that has helped me get practice in receiving help from others and listening to my body, mind, and spirit to find a path to healing that is right for me.

Quote for today:

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan