Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snow and nature



This is a photo of snow on the Catalina Mountains... Isn't it grand? The picture was taken Saturday 1/23/10. Today, I am finally settling down to blogging again and that's why it appears now.


A little background on why I haven't written since 12/31. After the holidays, I felt motivated to go full steam ahead on my career writing and this left no time for you, dear blog. Since I'm in no race to be the best blog in the lot or the most prolific, I'm feeling no pressure to write weekly. I do enjoy it-so back I am.

My quote for today is: "Anyone who has got any pleasure at all from nature should try to put something back. Life is like a superlative meal and the world is the maitre d'hotel.What I am doing is the equivalent of leaving a reasonable tip." Gerald Durrell, British conservationist, author

Be well and be respectful of our planet.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan