Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Patience and Persistence Packs a Punch

The combination of patience and persistence paid off for me and I'll explain why. Up until this morning, I didn't know how to edit my posts on oblogger.com. Each time I clicked Edit Posts on the obloggernewbie.com blog spot dashboard, then checked the box next to Edit View, I froze (waiting for something to happen). I ventured no further. Today, on a lark, I clicked the box next to the Edit portion and the word Edit and voila. I'm able to edit posts. This may not seem BIG to you, who have mega skills in the techno world, but to me, it made me feel GREAT!

Have the best day you possibly can. Create abundance and peace in your life today and your karma will spread positive energy around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan