Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Be Good to Yourself on Valentine's Day

I often find ideas and inspiration by reading books, and I love to jot down quotes I discover in them that resonate with me. Here are some of my favorites. They remind me to love myself just the way I am. Sharing them is my Valentine's Gift to You and Me! 

These quotes help you remember to be yourself and let your light shine not just on Valentine's Day, but every day.








Get Colors of Joy Here


I'm sending love and thanks to all my blog readers, followers, and visitors. Wishing you a warm and wonderful Valentine's Day!

Do you enjoy celebrating Valentine's Day? Explain. Do you practice unconditional love toward yourself and others? What does that entail? Please share a comment and come back soon again.💖

This post has been shared at over-the-moon-111/

This post has been shared at dishing-it-digging-it-187

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these quotes. Thank you for sharing them. I do practice unconditional love for myself and others--with the operative word being practice (not perfect). I do a lovingkindness meditation each morning and I have some other little practices I do throughout the day to remind me to think and behave lovingly towards others. I also do little things to pamper myself, like getting massages, regular physical activity, and spending time in nature. I hope you have a love-filled happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christie. Relate about practice not perfect. Progress is what I'm after. Wonderful that I heard from you and wish you much joy. Hugs, Nancy A

      Delete

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan