Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wordless Wednesday Tucson Street Art

I'm having a love affair with Tucson, and thought you would like to take a peek at my photos this Wordless Wednesday. Street art and natural beauty are two of the reasons I fell in love with this city in 2001, and why I love it still.

Shadow on the street, my honey and me in silhouette


Sonoran Desert, Brotherhood, and Natural Beauty








Space and Places to Walk or Hike Outdoors



Mural Painted on the Side of a Building Downtown



My Quote for today is,

"Once a year go some place you've never been before.” Dalai Lama

💗
 I Love Tucson and wish you'd vacation here.
Be well and Enjoy the Winter Holidays.

Please take a moment to comment. Have you ever been to Tucson? What did you like about it? Please explain. 

What do you look for when you travel to a new place? For me, I first consider if there are vegan friendly restaurants (which there are) and natural sights to see (many). Don't you think those are good reasons? 

Please visit my blog again. An upcoming feature is going to be about some of my favorite places to eat. ☝

This post has been shared at Wonderful-Wednesday-262

This post has been shared at Wordless Wednesday at Create with Joy!

This post has been shared at Pin Junkie Pin Party #246

This post has been shared at Real Wordless Wednesday" Link Up!

This post has been shared at This is How We Roll Link Party-145 

This post has been shared at NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #265!

This post has been shared at Wordless Wednesday at Create with Joy

6 comments:

  1. Like the street art - always wanted to go to Tucson never made it. More photos please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. I'm collecting new pictures to do another post about Tucson in the future. Sorry it took so long to answer. This comment is long overdue. Would you believe it got lost in the blogosphere and just turned up now? Be well and enjoy today!

      Delete
  2. Hi Nancy,
    Lucky you to be in the warmer weather. I've never been to Tuscon but I enjoyed your photos, When we go to a new area I usually look for ethnic restaurants that are vegetarian friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judee, From what I understand, this week is going to be warmer on the east coast than in Tucson.LOL. If you ever come to Tucson, give me a call. I'll tip you off to many wonderful veg friendly places and sights to see. Have a great day.

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks +csuhpat1 for your comment. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan