Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer Travel, Fun in the sun and good to be home

Elephant Butte, NM Summer Fun...I did some traveling this summer and this is a scenic place I enjoyed. My hubby and I had a picnic dinner here and felt the balmy breeze blowing.
I haven't been able to post for a few months, but think I will have time to get back into the swing of things now. I notice that blogger.com has changed several things which I need to investigate. One is an add-on button.

The quote for today is worth the space.
"We may seem to pray and pray without results, but every word of Truth we speak, every affirmation of God's presence and power, has its impact on us and works in us to heighten our awareness, to bring us to the place where we go beyond the words of prayer or the affirmation to a clear, vivid realization." Martha Smock, Halfway Up the Mountain

In peace and health, Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan