Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving, Gratitude, Thoughts and Feelings

Thanksgiving has come again and I'm counting my blessings. Gratitude fills me up for good health and joy in my life. I'm blessed by sharing love with a special someone and appreciate my career, friends and family, and a calling to serve a Higher purpose in my life. I am thankful I live in a free country, where I create the space and time to make new discoveries about myself and others and be more truly who I was meant to be. And I'm grateful for blogging, which gives me the opportunity to write down how I feel and what I think.

Here's the quote for today:

"Half our mistakes in life arise from feeling where we ought to think, and thinking where we ought to feel." J. Churton Collins

Wishing you a festive holiday and the insight to sense when enough food (or anything) is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan