Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Contact with my inner self through the writing process

Last night I attended my writing group. It was great to get and give feedback to each other, in an atmosphere of mutual respect. Although genre's vary, I sense group members need or like support, encouragement, and validation for their work (including me). Thanks group for your help. When I arrived home afterward I was wired. My brain was filled with new ideas and my heart sang with inspiration.
A writers' life can be lonely and gut-wrenching at times so belonging to a group has helped me keep the passion alive and the writer-fires burning.

In Peace and Health,
Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and ask questions. I love to hear from you. If you need to reach me via email, email at obloggernewbie@gmail.com

Thanks for Visiting

Hope you enjoyed your visit and will return again. Be well. Live well. Lead a colorful life! Warm regards, Nan